MERZOUGA RALLY – 15/20 April 2018
The Dakar Series Merzouga Rally returns in 2018 and will take place from April 15th to 20th. Bike / Quad / SxS, do not miss the opportunity to participate in a rally-raid which is a great training opportunity and accessible to all!
The 2018 edition of the Merzouga Rally is aimed at competitors of all levels and whatever your objective: from the simple pleasure of driving in the dunes to training for the Dakar, passing by the desire to discover the rally raid and to progress – pilots from all walks of life will find theirs.
15th of SEPTEMBER 2017 Opening of registrations
31st of JANUARY 2018 End of first tariff and change to second tariff
19th of MARCH 2018 Closing of registrations
15th of APRIL 2018 Scrutineering, Briefing and Prologue
WHAT IS NEW ?
– A race format with progressive difficulty
– A dreamy marathon bivouac area
– A last stage (Grand prix of the Dunes) with more kilometers
– A better race format for SxS
– A bivouac in the dunes behind the hotel Tombouctou (Merzouga)
What does not change:
– Free training courses to progress in the discipline
– Marc COMA, Rally Director and Edo Mossi, Sport Coordinator
– A friendly rally at the foot of the dunes
– A Dakar organization quality, with on optimized sport format and reinforced security